Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's coming, it's coming!

Ok, I get the message! I am now working on part 3 of the story about Leigh's bad day (down to the last few paragraphs actually). Sorry it has taken so long, but what with moving over Christmas and all the other crap that has happened in the last six months, I just haven't been in the mood for spanking stuff. Well, the mojo is starting to come back so I decided to give it a go. And there have been so many nice comments from those of you who were waiting for the next installment that I had to get moving. I promise I'll have the story posted in the next day or two. Of course, it would be easier to keep that promise if I had the threat of a spanking hanging over me - LOL! But that isn't going to happen so I'll just have to do my best to keep it on my own. Watch this space!

No comments: