Tuesday, August 18, 2009

OMG!

Ok, for anyone else who has been frustrated in trying to get their hubby/boyfriend into this 'lifestyle', I have found the most incredible ebooks! The first one came out and I purchased it. It's called How To Get The Spanking You Want: The Complete Guide To Asking For It, Getting It & Making It Better. Blew me away! Well written, lots of information. I've been mulling it over in my brain for a while. Then the second book came out - How To Give A Spanking: Advice From The Receiving End. I got it tonight and read it straight through. Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up - felt like she had written this book about me! Everything I have been trying to say to my husband for the last seven years (and failing miserably) is in this book! It's not about technique - it's about the emotional needs we have, why it is so important to us, our expectations, why our expectations are different from our partners, what our partner will gain from it, etc. After I read it, I screwed up my nerve and emailed it to hubby, asking him to read it. (Not illegal sharing - his laptop is two feet away from mine!) They are so good, I've placed links to them on the left hand side of my blog. Please - take a look (click on the text link above the pictures). I don't normally go in for advertising here, but I really wanted to share these with you. I know some of you are in the same boat as I am and these books contain the best information I've ever seen. I hope they'll be as helpful to you as I hope they will be to me. (And they offer a money back guarantee, so what do you have to lose?!)

3 comments:

a spanked husband said...

It's just so hard to believe that you have to twist a guy's arm to get him into this lifestyle. What's wrong with these guys?

spanktime said...

It's very funny. My wife and I just really got into spanking. It's something she has always been into but to uncomfortable to let me know. We tried it a couple years ago but did not last. I really did not understand totally how it work. Now after a couple long conversations it's in high gear. I have learned it's all about the circumstances. eg. Her doing something wrong and being spanked for it. She has tried for years to piss me off hoping she would get spanked. I have a passive personality in a way. I can really control my anger.It is unbelievable the things she would do lol. On the other hand, I really like being dominate but never told her how much or more so did not think she would be ok with it. I was wrong. After our talk things have been better for both of us. I enjoy fulfilling her desires. She deserves it. It sucks that she had to wait this long though. I have been learning more and more.

Patricia Carter said...

I'm new to the lifestyle, as in this year. My boyfriend of 15 years is very vanilla and low key. I prefer a dominant personality and spanking when I deserve it.But I'm always looking to learn more about how to ask for it, how to give one and how to enjoy it more.