Sunday, August 16, 2009

We're in a vanilla rut.........

*Sigh* What can I say to excuse the fact that I haven't been posting? Well, it could be that I have nothing to post about! Hubby and I seem to be in this all-encompassing huge vanilla rut right now, and I don't know how to pull out of it. Not so much as a pat on the butt for months now. You get to the point where if you have to ask for it, you don't want it. Know what I mean?

I really need a caveman right now. Drag me to the chair, throw me over your knee, hold me down, and spank til I kick and holler! To use one of my favorite phrases - spank the crank out of me. I sure named this blog correctly - LOL! But maybe since I'm at least back here, maybe that means I'm in the mood to start pursuing the issue again. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never posted before but wanted to share this somehow. My wife will only spank me if she pretends we're in Victorian times. I had to buid us a Victorian room out of a spare bedroom. She has to use a silver hairbrush which hurts like hell. I start out in a victirian men's nightshirt but end up naked across her lap. She has a red Victorian neclace that when worn during the day, I know it's coming at night.

Anonymous said...

The rut has turned to denial here. That strong stinging palm is now connected to a mouth, that if you even ask, says....you never give up do you...or...OH PLEASE! I've gotten a dozen pats in the last 8 years. I keep buying toys, hoping they will be put to good use...no luck yet.