Sunday, August 18, 2013

Be Careful What You Wish For!

Well, he waited for three days, but made up for it today! Once we got to day 3 with no response, I was in a full blown pout. So when we got home, I got the wooden spoon over the jeans. Not real painful, but a start. But it still didn't cure the pout. So this evening, he bent me over the island in the kitchen, pulled down my pants, and spanked my bare butt! Yeow! Bath brush and pancake flipper - those sting! That was an hour ago, and my backside is still giving off heat, and it's a bit sore to sit on. And then he gave me a couple of chores that I'm to get done tomorrow - or else (so he says)! Well, whatever happens, I finally got a warm butt. It's about damn time.

9 comments:

Daisy Christian said...

you know we tell our mean they can spank our butts when we annoy them yet they shy from it some...why ? Lol u would think they would jump to the chance to get in the last word lol

1950princess said...

NEW DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE NETWORK www.domdisdatinguk.com

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarette, smokeless cigarettes, ecigs, e cigarettes

Anonymous said...

I have just read through many of the posts on your blog in the last few hours. You blogged a long time--kudos! I don't know if you ever check here any longer, but there are those of us who still enjoy your story. :-)

Anonymous said...

Still enjoy reading your posts for the third and fourth time. Maybe you will post again one day

Bridgett Strom said...

I was imaging while reading your post. OMG!Nailed it!!!Surely will share this to my husband.hahaha

B Swish said...

The smashing of the butt while penetrating feels really good. I wonder if ever you have tried massagers to suit your mood and comfort?

Wasim said...

Know about Who is Allah?
Click this :- Who is Allah?

Anonymous said...

Spanking and being spanked can be very exciting. It is all about expanding your interests! LoveWorks
Spanking Fun