Thursday, July 14, 2005

Missed opportunity

I've been watching the results on the cornertime poll to see it there was anything interesting about the outcome. I also looked at the same type of poll over at LDD. What I seem to be seeing is that cornertime is something the women want and the men aren't giving! On my poll, 9 of the 20 women responding said they don't get it but wish they did. That's almost 50%! Another 9 do get it - whether they like it or not is unclear, but they still do it. So we have almost 50% doing it, and almost 50% not doing it but wanting to. Only 2 women don't get it and are glad about it - 10%.
Over on the other poll, 51 of the 110 women responding do corner time. Again, almost 50%. 39 of them do not get it but want it. So that's about 35% - not as high as the other but still significant.
Seems to me that what I'm seeing here is a major missed opportunity by the men! The majority of the women either get corner time and accept it, or don't get it and want it. Hey guys! If you're not putting her in the corner either before, during or after a good spanking, maybe you should give it a try. A lot of us appear to want it! I guess maybe we just need to be more vocal in asking for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a great lover who gives incredible sexual spankings and well deserved discipline spankings. So, what do I have to complain about? I WANT CORNER TIME but am too embarrassed to ask for it.