Monday, June 09, 2008

Just haven't had any interest...........................

If anyone was wondering - no, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth! I did drop off the spanking scene for a while. Just lost all interest - anyone else go through bouts of that? I'm trying desperately to get it back though. Our life has been so stressed for the last few months that anything to do with pleasure has been put on hold. But I'm missing it and I've started working on some stories again. I hope there is someone still visiting me from time to time, and I promise to get some new stuff on here soon. I was just beginning to think that maybe blogging had run its course and people weren't interested anymore. Guess I just have to learn to use this site as an outlet for myself and if anyone else likes it, that's just an added benefit. Hope you are all having a great summer - it's actually 73 degrees here in the UK today - woo hoo!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh, have just come across your blog for the first time and love it. Please post some more stories (both real and fiction!!). Hope you get your spanking mojo back.
Eliane

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh, have just come across your blog for the first time and love it. Please post some more stories (both real and fiction!!). Hope you get your spanking mojo back.
Eliane

Anonymous said...

hi, yes, I keep checking in...sometimes real life intrudes...but the desires are always there. Good luck!
swfloridabrat

PK said...

I had only found you shortly before your last post but I have enjoyed going back and reading much of your blog. I only came out to my husband 2 years ago and I worry grealy when I go through spells of not wanting it because I know what a wonderful improvement it has made in my marriage.

I will be checking back and I really home you will write more stories.

Hugs,
PK

Paul said...

Leigh, it's good to see you writing again.
Yes write for yourself, who else.
Yes so far June has been great.
And yes, I'm a Brit, this country isn't perfect, which is, have you tried ASDA I believe it's a subsidiary of Walmart.
If you will keep writing I'll keep reading.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

I keep checking in to see if there's any new stuff up, I really apriciate your writing. Take care! //Elina

Unknown said...

I just found your site today. I LOVE your stories and your posts. PLEASE keep them coming!!!!!

Jane said...

Hi,

I too am just venturing out from a blogging, spanking hiatus. Partly 'us' and partly me.
Good to see that you're getting back into blogging. I suppose I find blogging useful for myself as there isn't anyone in real life to talk about it with.

Have a happy weekend
Love
Jane

Robin said...

Hi Leigh,
Maybe it's something in the air... I too have found it very hard to get online to either read or write -- and not much is happening to write about anyway :{
When you have the desire to write, do it, and I'll read it...
Robin